Hokkien Noodles, Tofu, Soy Sauce, Red Capsicum, Carrots, Snow Peas, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||2990kJ (714Cal)||424kJ (101Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the tofu and the garlic & ginger mix. Cook until the tofu is golden brown.
- Add the carrots, onions and capsicum to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are a bit soft (but still crunchy!).
- Add the soy & oyster sauce mix to the pan. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pierce the hokkien noodles bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the noodles (see tips).
- Add the snow peas and hokkien noodles to the pan. Stir all the ingredients well until the noodles are mixed with the sauce. Serve the tofu stir fry into two bowls.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
I didn't think I'd enjoy the vegetarian stir fry, but I ordered it for my housemate and it was delicious! It was all so easy to make and the portions were HUGE. There's always plenty leftover for us all to take them for lunch the next day. One of my favourite Oodee meals!