Jasmine Rice, Coconut Milk, Chicken Breast Sliced, Snow Peas, Baby Corn, Sunflower Oil, Green Curry Paste, Kaffir Leaf.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Fish, Tree Nuts.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3790kJ (905Cal)||485kJ (116Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breast and green curry paste. Cook until golden brown.
- Add the coconut milk and kaffir leaf. Let it simmer for 2 minutes at low heat.
- Add the snow peas and baby corn. Keep simmering until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Pierce the jasmine rice bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Place the jasmine rice into two bowls and add the green chicken curry over the rice.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
This meal is one of my favourites that Oodee have to offer. I tried it on one of my first orders and now I add it to every order! There is enough curry/spice for a great flavour that's not overwhelmingly spicy, it feels like I am eating a bought Thai curry, but I made it from home. Last time I ordered a serves 2, I got 4 meals out of it 👌