Jasmine Rice, Salmon, Carrots, Japanese Dressing, Broccolini, Edamame Beans, Tomato Cherry, Pickled Ginger, Lemon, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Fish, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4290kJ (1030Cal)||584kJ (140Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and season with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides. Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon fillets skin side down and cook for 4 minutes each side, or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pierce the jasmine rice bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. Divide the jasmine rice into two bowls.
- Pierce the broccolini bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see tips). Divide the broccolini into two and add it on top of the rice.
- Add the shredded carrots, edamame beans, pickled ginger and cherry tomatoes to the bowls. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home-cooked meal!
This is definitely my favourite recipe on the menu. My wife and I love the Japanese dressing and there are so many toppings. The ginger is sweet and beautifully pickled. Very healthy and sooo filling (my wife eats half and takes the other half to lunch the next day). Give it a shot. Highly recommend.