Konjac Noodles, Chicken Breast Sliced, Soy Sauce, Red Capsicum, Carrots, Snow Peas, Onion, Broccolli, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||1070kJ (256Cal)||262kJ (63Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Drain the konjac noodles and rinse with cold water for 2 minutes. Drain all the water and set aside.
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breast and the garlic & ginger mix. Cook until the chicken is golden brown.
- Add the carrots, onions and capsicum to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are a bit soft (but still crunchy!).
- Add the soy & oyster sauce mix and broccoli to the pan. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the snow peas and konjac noodles to the pan. Stir all the ingredients well until the noodles are mixed with the sauce.
- Serve the lite chicken stir fry into two bowls.