Cos Lettuce, Chicken Breast Sliced, Hard Boiled Egg, Turkey Rashers, Whole Egg Mayonaise, Pita Bread Strips, Parmesan Cheese, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||2490kJ (595Cal)||651kJ (156Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the chicken breast on a plate and season it with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot use tongs to add the chicken breast to the pan and cook for 4 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- To the same pan, add diced turkey rashers and cook until golden brown.
- Tear chunks of the cos lettuce and place in a bowl
- Add the pita bread strips, shaved parmesan cheese, turkey rashers and aioli mayonnaise to the bowl.
- Add the salt & pepper mix to taste. Toss all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place the caesar salad into two bowls. Add the cooked chicken and the hard boiled eggs on top.