Chicken Breast Sliced, Corn Kernel, Tomato Cherry, Mesculin, Cucumber, Carrots, Beetroot, French Dressing, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||1570kJ (375Cal)||400kJ (96Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the chicken breast on a plate and season it with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot use tongs to add the chicken breast and the ginger & garlic mix to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Place the salad mix, shredded carrots, shredded beetroot, corn kernels, cherry tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl.
- Add the french dressing and salt & pepper mix to taste to the bowl. Toss the salad until the dressing is combined with the vegetables.
- Place the salad mix into two bowls and add the cooked chicken breast on top.