Sweet Poato Mash, New York Steak, Mushroom Sauce, Brussel Sprouts, Snow Peas, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3580kJ (855Cal)||599kJ (143Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the New York steaks on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the steaks to the pan and cook to your liking. Let them rest on a plate for as long as you cook.
- Pierce the seasonal vegetables bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add the seasonal vegetables to the pan to finish cooking.
- Pierce the sweet potato mash bags, place them on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Pierce the mushroom sauce bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the steaks, seasonal vegetables, sweet potato mash and mushroom sauce onto two plates. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.