Potato Mash, New York Steak, Baby Carrots, Dianne Sauce, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3620kJ (865Cal)||606kJ (145Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the New York steaks on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the steaks and cook to your liking. Let them rest on a plate for as long as you cook.
- Pierce the Dutch carrot bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add the Dutch carrots to the pan to finish cooking.
- Pierce the potato mash bags; place them on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Pierce the Dianne sauce bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the steaks, Dutch carrots, potato mash and Dianne sauce onto two plates. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home-cooked meal!
I didn't think it was be possible to cook a full steak dinner for this price! So good!