Napolitana Sauce, Fettuccine, Chicken Breast Sliced, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Fish, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4670kJ (1110Cal)||702kJ (168Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the pan on the stove at high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix and the chicken breast. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the napolitana sauce to the pan and mix well.
- Pierce the fettuccine bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the pasta.
- Add the fettuccine to the pan. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste. Stir well until the fettuccine is mixed with the napolitana sauce and the chicken is cooked.
- Place the napolitana chicken fettuccine into two bowls. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.