Chicken Wings, Gochujang Sauce, Ketchup, Honey, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Bee Pollen, Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds. This product contains bee pollen which can cause severe allergic reactions.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||5580kJ (1330Cal)||966kJ (231Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Pierce the chicken wing bags, place on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see tips).
- Place the pan on the stove at medium heat. Add the chicken wings.
- Cook the chicken wings for 3 minutes or until hot.
- Add the Korean sauce to the pan. Mix the sauce through until the chicken wings are well coated.
- Place the Korean chicken wings into two bowls and sprinkle sesame seeds
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
Another one of our favourites. My wife and I also appreciate that this isn't too spicy (we both can't really eat spicy food). Looks exactly like how the picture looks as does all of their other recipes!! Highly recommend. Can't wait to try the honey soy wings
Tasty and easy to make! LOVE these wings.