Pumpkin, Carrots, Onion, Kale, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Vegetable Stock, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||1810kJ (432Cal)||280kJ (67Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Read the cooking instructions in full before you start!
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at medium heat.
- Add the kale and garlic to the pan. Cook until the kale is a bit crispy. Set the kale and garlic aside.
- Add the pumpkin soup to the pan and reheat the soup to your liking. Add salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Place the Kale and Pumpkin Soup into two bowls and sprinkle with the kale.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
The box says it serves 2 - but I was able to make a FULL POT! So there was plenty left for seconds.
The kale and pumpkin soup has a healthier twist than a classic pumpkin soup. Really loved the added flavour from the crispy kale! I ordered enough to serve 4 and it served 8- we all had plenty leftover for lunches the next day. Would definitely recommend!