Potato Mash, Salmon, Baby Carrots, Butter, Lemon, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Fish, Milk.
Servings per package: 2.00
Serving size: 530g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3670kJ (877Cal)||690kJ (165Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the salmon fillets skin down first and cook them for 4 minutes.
- Flip the salmon over and add the lemon butter. Cook for another 4 minutes or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pierce the Dutch carrot bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add the Dutch carrots to the pan to finish cooking.
- Pierce the potato mash bags, place them on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see Oodee Tips!).
- Place the salmon fillets, Dutch carrots and potato mash onto two plates. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste and serve with the lemon wedge.