Sweet Poato Mash, Marinated Chicken Breast, Mushroom Sauce, Brussel Sprouts, Snow Peas, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4770kJ (1140Cal)||855kJ (204Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the olive oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot use tongs to add the chicken breasts to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Use the same pan and add the seasonal vegetables. Cook at medium heat for approximately 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Pierce the sweet potato mash bags, place them on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high (see tips).
- Heat the mushroom sauce in the pan at medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken breast, seasonal vegetables, sweet potato mash and mushroom sauce onto two plates. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.