Barramundi, Sweet Poato Mash, Brussel Sprouts, Snow Peas, Butter, Lemon, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Fish, Milk.
Servings per package: 2.00
Serving size: 680g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3640kJ (869Cal)||533kJ (127Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the barramundi fillets on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the barramundi fillets skin down first and cook them for 4 minutes.
- Flip the barramundi over and add the lemon butter. Cook for another 4 minutes or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pierce the seasonal vegetables bag; place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add the seasonal vegetables to the pan to finish cooking.
- Pierce the sweet potato mash bags, place them on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Place the barramundi fillets, seasonal vegetables and sweet potato mash onto two plates. Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste and serve with the lemon wedge.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home-cooked meal!
Grilled Barramundi Fillets with Sweet Potato Mash, Seasonal Greens and Lemon Butter has a rating of 5.00 stars based on 1 reviews.