Bolognese Sauce, Fettuccine, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Fish, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3430kJ (819Cal)||607kJ (145Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the pan on the stove at medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix.
- Add the bolognese sauce to the pan. Mix all the ingredients and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pierce the fettuccine bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the pasta.
- Add the fettuccine to the pan. Stir all the ingredients until the fettuccine is mixed with the bolognese sauce.
- Season with the salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Place the fettuccine bolognese into two bowls. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
Sofrito mix and bolognese sauce... delizioso!