Salmon, Soba Noodles, Wombok, Carrots, Japanese Dressing, Crispy Shallots, Pickled Ginger, Lemon, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Fish, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3560kJ (850Cal)||668kJ (160Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and season them with the salt & pepper mix to taste on both sides.
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon fillets skin side down and cook for 4 minutes each side, or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Pierce the soba noodles bag place it on a plate and in the microwave for 2 minute on high (see tips).
- Mix the soba noodles, shredded wombok, shredded carrots, crispy shallots and japanese dressing all together. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Divide the soba noodle mix in half and place it into two bowls. Add the salmon and place the pickled ginger on top. Serve with the lemon wedge.