Mushroom Sauce, Arborio Rice, Chicken Breast Sliced, Sofrito Mix, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Fish, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4950kJ (1180Cal)||692kJ (165Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the Oodee pan on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sofrito mix and the chicken breast. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom sauce to the pan and mix well.
- Open the Arborio rice bag and add it to the pan. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Stir the ingredients well until the Arborio rice is mixed with the mushroom sauce and the chicken is cooked.
- Place the Creamy Chicken Risotto into two bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.