Hokkien Noodles, Chicken Breast Sliced Soy Sauce, Red Capsicum, Carrots, Snow Peas, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving
|Average Quantity per100 g
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breast and the garlic & ginger mix. Mix all the ingredients together and cook until the chicken is golden brown.
- Add the carrots, onions and capsicum to the pan. Cook the vegetables until they are a bit soft (but still crunchy!).
- Add the soy & oyster sauce mix to the pan. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pierce the hokkien noodles bag; place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high to loosen up the noodles.
- Add the snow peas and hokkien noodles to the pan. Stir all the ingredients well until the noodles are mixed with the sauce. Serve the chicken stir fry into two bowls.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
Tasty, Quick & Easy
We are a busy family of 6, we ordered 2 of this dish and there was plenty to go around.....we even had left overs. This dish is full of flavour, ingredients are fresh and so easy to throw together on a busy week night.
The meal was delicious very generous portion size extremely fresh produce you could taste and quality of produce was above and beyond my expectations and the packaging was highly thoughtabout in cold pack packaging.So quick and convenient loved it was delicious.