Sweet Poato Mash, Marinated Chicken Breast, Mushroom Sauce, Bread Crumbs, Brussel Sprouts, Snow Peas, Sunflower Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||6630kJ (1580Cal)||1040kJ (248Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate and crumb the chicken breast on both sides.
- Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken schnitzels. Cook them for 4 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Pierce the seasonal vegetables bag, place it on a plate and in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see tips!).
- Pierce the sweet potato mash bags, place them on a plate and in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see tips!).
- Pierce the mushroom sauce bag, place it on a plate and in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Place the chicken schnitzels, seasonal vegetables, sweet potato mash and mushroom sauce onto two plates. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home-cooked meal!
Chicken schnitzel comes out very crispy and the sauce is next level! Also not usually a fan of sweet potato mash but it was seasoned nice. My partner and I order this every Friday and the nephews and kids love getting their hands involved in the cooking process