Potato Mash, Marinated Chicken Breast, Mushroom Sauce, Bread Crumbs, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Pepper
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||5770kJ (1380Cal)||1130kJ (269Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate and crumb the chicken breast on both sides.
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken schnitzels. Cook them for 2 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Pierce the potato mash bags, place them on a plate and put in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see tips).
- Pierce the mushroom sauce bags, place them on a plate and put in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Place the chicken schnitzels, potato mash and mushroom sauce onto four plates. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste