Potato Mash, Marinated Chicken Breast, Baby Carrots, Gravy, Bread Crumbs, Sunflower Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||5950kJ (1420Cal)||933kJ (223Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate and crumb the chicken breast on both sides. Add the sunflower oil in the Oodee pan and place it on the stove burner at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken schnitzels. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Pierce the Dutch carrots bag, place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see tips).
- Pierce the potato mash bags, place on a plate and put in the microwave for 3 minutes on high (see tips).
- Pierce the gravy bag, place it on a plate and put in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Place the chicken schnitzels, Dutch carrots, potato mash and gravy onto two plates. Season with salt & pepper mix to taste.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home-cooked meal!
I'm a nurse and I like cooking but very time poor as I work overtime. Can't go wrong with this schnitty. Flavours are tip top and love the gravy. And it only takes 10 minutes which is killer!