Pizza Base, Bolognese Sauce, Mozzarella, Kalamata Olives, Parmesan Cheese, Oregano.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Crustacea, Egg, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Lupin.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3610kJ (862Cal)||942kJ (225Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Place the pizza bases onto oven trays.
- Spread the bolognese sauce onto the pizza bases, add the mozzarella cheese,olives and sprinkle oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven, sprinkle parmesan cheese and cut into slices.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home cooked meal!
I was so intrigued by this pizza because I’ve never saw this combination before - but it was EPIC!
To my surprise, this pizza is extremely flavoursome especially with the combination of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I learned that the dough is actually hand-stretched fresh (not frozen) from watching one of their instagram videos which made me want to order. Highly recommend!
Ordered this bolognese pizza and it has quickly become one of my favourite pizzas! It's so easy to cook and just full of flavour. Will be ordering more soon.