Bolognese Sauce, Mozzarella, Corn Chips, Tomato, Sour Cream, Red Kidney Bean, Guacamole, Shallots, Salt, Pepper.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3360kJ (803Cal)||940kJ (225Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix the bolognese sauce and the red kidney beans. Set aside.
- Place the corn chips in an oven proof dish. Add the bolognese mix to the corn chips and sprinkle mozzarella.
- Place the corn chips in the oven until the mozzarella is melted.
- Mix the tomatoes, shallots and salt & pepper mix to taste.
- Take the corn chips out of the oven and sprinkle the tomato mix. Add the guacamole and sour cream to the beef nachos.
Enjoy your fresh and delicious home-cooked meal!
I ordered the Nachos and 4 other meal kits for a little family party we had at home to celebrate my nephew 12th birthday. All of them were so easy to make, took us less than 10 minutes to get all the foods on the table which give me more time to decorate the house and save me from cleaning up afterwards. The Beef nachos is my personal fav ❤️
Such a quick, easy and tasty dish! I had friends over and in no time at all I was able to whip this up for everyone to share!