Beef Patty, Brioche Bun, Pickled Cucumber, BBQ Sauce, Iceberg Lettuce, Sliced Burger Cheese, Sunflower Oil.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||4500kJ (1070Cal)||1090kJ (259Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at high heat.
- Once the oil is hot use a spatula to add the beef patty to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Place the brioche buns onto two plates and spread the BBQ sauce.
- Add the iceberg lettuce, pickles and cheddar cheese.
- Place the beef patty on top of the cheese.