Falafel Patty, Brioche Bun, Iceberg Lettuce, Sliced Burger Cheese, Whole Egg Mayonaise, White Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Sunflower Oil, Jalapenos, Carrots.
Please keep refrigerated between 1°C and 5°C.
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Egg, Milk, Soybeans.
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per100 g|
|Energy||3990kJ (954Cal)||1100kJ (262Cal)|
Read the cooking instructions in full before you start
- Add the sunflower oil to the pan and place on the stove at medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot use a spatula to add the falafel patty to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Place the brioche buns onto two plates and spread the jalapeno mayonnaise.
- Add the iceberg lettuce, slaw and cheese.
- Place the falafel patty on top of the cheese.