- We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this policy from time to time. Should we do so, we will update the policy on this website accordingly.
- When do we collect your information?
- All personal information that we gather is collected through;
- – Competitions, promotions or survey entries
– Social media channels
– Website interaction
– Subscription to our newsletter
– Employment applications
– Publicly available sources
- Each time you visit our website, our server collects some anonymous information, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. We may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the website is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session etc.
- What information do we collect?
- The personal information that we may collect from you may include information such as;
– Your first and last name
– Delivery address
– Telephone and mobile number
– Email address
– Paypal and Credit card details
– Browser and system you are using
- In respect of your Paypal or credit card details we hold this information only when you have directed us to take a payment for membership or gift cards.
- How do we collect your information?
- – Visit any of our website (including any application managed by us),
– Apply or participate in the employment process;
– Fill out online forms and queries on the website
– Follow and engage on our social media pages
– Participate in any surveys, promotions and competitions through our channels;
– Any other Marketing interaction
- How do we use your information?
- We use your information for the purpose of, but are not limited to;
- – Operational purposes
– Provide you information on our products, services, events and/or promotions
– Keep you informed on any changes to our website, products or services
– Marketing research
– Processing franchisee and/or employee applications
– Security purposes
– Monitor complaints, feedback and inquiries to resolve disputes
- To assist us in keeping up to date, we may ask you to update your details so our communication is tailored to you.
- How we store your information?
- We strive to keep all information secure from unauthorized access by carrying out appropriate electronic and physical checks and with firewalls in place to ensure data is secure.
However, complete security is not guaranteed over the internet and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that your information is disclosed at your own risk and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- You must take care to ensure you protect your personal information such as closing your browser when you have finished your session, never disclose your username and password and never enter your information on a public computer.
Please notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of any security breaches.
- Your consent
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails or SMS, please email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all communication.
- How to contact us?
- If you have any queries you can contact us using the contact details below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 13000 13000